This page includes links to all of the workshop presentations, the results of the standard detail mark-ups and interdisciplinary parking lot design activity, inspirational videos and other resources from the workshop.
All content and graphics belong to the person or organization who created them, and if you would like to use them you must ask for permission and/or credit the creator.
To view the workshop agenda and speaker bios, click here.
To view the post-workshop survey results, click here.
History of the Arid LID Coalition – Steve Glass (Arid LID Coalition Steering Committee member)
What is (and is not) Arid LID – Kieran Sikdar (HELM)
Los Alamos National Labs Resources
- Scroll down to view the standard detail mark-ups created by attendees at the workshop. You can also view them here.
- Scroll down to view the schematic designs of the parking lots created by the interdisciplinary design groups during the workshop. You can also view them here.
- Free Tools to Quantify Tree Planting Benefits
- Trees Pay Us Back
- Interior West Community Tree Guide: Benefits, Costs, and Strategic Planning
- Plant Recommendations for the Middle Rio Grande (from Tess Houle’s Thesis)
Standard Detail Mark-Ups
The photos below show the feedback and edits collected by the workshop attendees for the standard details for five Green Stormwater Infrastructure (GSI) design features. The originals were provided by Pima County and Bernalillo County.